TOTA Annual General Meeting
Come to the Annual General Meeting to hear the latest your Regional Tourism Association is undertaking on your behalf.
|3:00–3:45pm||TOTA Annual General Meeting|
|4:00–6:00pm||Destination BC Presentation
Marsha Walden — Raising our Game
Voting is now closed! If required, electronic voting will open October 24, 2016 and close November 8, 2016. Voting is by electronic ballot from ElectionRunner.com. If you are a voting TOTA stakeholder, you will receive an email from Glenn Mandziuk, TOTA (email: email@example.com) with the subject “Your Invitation to Vote in the Election: TOTA 2016 Board of Directors”). This ballot will give the voting instructions for TOTA (see below) and also how to cast your vote with ElectionRunner.
Board of Director Nominations
Seven (7) positions on the TOTA Board of Directors are available for a two year term. View the Nominee Biographies
The following list are the Board approved and recommended nominees for the vacancies in the upcoming year (in alphabetical order):
- Frank Antoine, Cultural Co-ordinator, Quaaout Lodge (CHASE)
- Erik Fisher, General Manger, Monte Creek Ranch Estate Winery (MONTE CREEK)
- George Hanson, Owner Seven Stones Winery (CAWSTON)
- Kevin Howlett, Senior Vice President, Regional Markets, Air Canada
- Bryan Pilbeam, Vice-President/General Manager, Hotel 540 (KAMLOOPS)
- Andy Schwaiger, President, Kanata Adventure Specialists (CLEARWATER)
- Kathrin von Andrian, Owner, Myra Canyon Ranch B & B (KELOWNA)
Additional names to be added of those stakeholders who have been nominated (in alphabetical order):
- Lindsay Rainbird, Sales Manager, Hotel Zed and Accent Inns (KELOWNA)
- Steven Tulloch, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Bluestar Tours (KELOWNA)
The directors below are completing their 2 year term and are still on the board.
- Michael J Ballingall, Senior Vice President, Big White Ski Resort (BIG WHITE)
- Don Brogan, General Manager, Walnut Beach Resort, (OSOYOOS)
- Gene Covert, Co-Owner, Covert Farms and Covert Farms Family Estate Winery (OLIVER)
- Glenn Grant, General Manager, BC Wildlife Park (KAMLOOPS)
- Lyndie Hill, Owner, Hoodoo Adventure Company (PENTICTON)
- Graeme Jenkins, Executive General Manager, Sandman Signature Kamloops Hotel (KAMLOOPS)
- Brad Pelletier, Vice President — Okanagan Region, Wesbild Holdings, parent company of Predator Ridge Resort (VERNON)
- Steve Rice, Chair, Gold Country Communities Society (Spences Bridge)
NOMINATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED. We encourage you to consider nominating a fellow stakeholder or consenting to be a nominee yourself. Nominations will be accepted until noon, Friday, October 7. Please ensure the nominee and all nominators are on the current list of voting stakeholders (see below).
View the Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association Constitution and Bylaws.
View a list of voting stakeholders. The nominee and all nominators must be on this list.