TOTA Annual General Meeting
TOTA Annual General Meeting & Tourism Summit
November 1-2, 2017 — Hotel 540, Kamloops
Come to the Annual General Meeting to hear the latest your Regional Tourism Association is undertaking on your behalf.
|to be announced|
Electronic voting will open October 2, 2017 and close October 17, 2017. Voting is by electronic ballot from ElectionRunner.com. If you are a voting TOTA stakeholder, you will receive an email from Glenn Mandziuk, TOTA (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject “Your Invitation to Vote in the Election: TOTA 2017 Board of Directors”). This ballot will give the voting instructions for TOTA and also how to cast your vote with ElectionRunner.
Board of Director Nominations
Seven (7) positions on the TOTA Board of Directors are available for a two year term.
The following list are the Board approved and recommended nominees for the vacancies in the upcoming year (in alphabetical order):
- Michael J Ballingall, Senior Vice President, Big White Ski Resort (BIG WHITE)
- Don Brogan, General Manager, Walnut Beach Resort, (OSOYOOS)
- Glenn Grant, General Manager, BC Wildlife Park (KAMLOOPS)
- Lyndie Hill, Owner, Hoodoo Adventure Company (PENTICTON)
- Christine Latimer, General Manager, Best Western PLUS Valemount (VALEMOUNT)
- Brad Pelletier, Senior Vice President — Okanagan, Wesbild Holdings, parent company of Predator Ridge Resort (VERNON)
- Steve Rice, Chair, Gold Country Communities Society (Spences Bridge)
The directors below are completing their 2 year term and are still on the board.
- Frank Antoine, Cultural Co-ordinator, Quaaout Lodge (CHASE)
- Erik Fisher, General Manger, Monte Creek Ranch Estate Winery (MONTE CREEK)
- George Hanson, Owner Seven Stones Winery (CAWSTON)
- Kevin Howlett, Senior Vice President, Regional Markets, Air Canada
- Bryan Pilbeam, Vice-President/General Manager, Hotel 540 (KAMLOOPS)
- Andy Schwaiger, President, Kanata Adventure Specialists (CLEARWATER)
- Kathrin von Andrian, Owner, Myra Canyon Ranch B & B (KELOWNA)
NOMINATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
We encourage you to consider nominating a fellow stakeholder or consenting to be a nominee yourself. Download and complete the Nomination Form. Nominations will be accepted until noon, Friday, September 29. Please ensure the nominee and all nominators are on the current list of voting stakeholders (see below).
View the Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association Constitution and Bylaws.
View a list of voting stakeholders. The nominee and all nominators must be on this list.